Friday, February 15, 2013

That one night when you just need someone.

This post is basically all about Bek and I. I know I sound super obsessed, But I sware I'm not.. I just really miss all of this...


 This a picture Bek edited of me before the snow came :P I say about September...
This is another one. This was when I accidentally kicked her mirror and broke a part of it :P 

 This was also when I broke her mirror and she just did a perfect job at editing.







 These were all of our best of's. We had so much fun making&taking those.
 This is another one we took..
 This is a picture Bek edited of me when we went to the mall for Mary's present.
 We wore Varsity jackets. Soon, I gave hers back and we both agreed we have horrible B.O. xD 
 This was the first time I EVER went to Bek's house... This is honestly one of my favorite pics.



 This was me and Mary.. xD


Right now, I just really want a friend by me. It feels like it used to before all the drama between all of us happened. I really need Bekah over here. or me with her. But, I don't think that will happen anytime soon. I really need Bek right now. I just feel like I need her at the moment. I don't know why.. Maybe its just because I miss her..? Maybe its because I need to speak out my feelings and the only one I can speak to is her..? I don't even know. All I do know is that I need to talk to her and laugh my head off with her again.

To be honest, I feel like I am taking over. and being like "No. You cannot hug bek. Shes MY bestfriend." and I just feel like I'm being...Selfish. Or.. Maybe I just need sleep? UGH. WHY CAN'T I JUST FIGURE THIS OUT. Its so hard.
Anyway.
I just don't know. So. Anyway.
I love you guys for reading my pathetic little sappy stories.. I really do. So, thanks.

Song of the day: You Are- Colton Dixon. I recently found out my most favorite American Idol contestant got an album. I'm pretty proud.(:  But this song, just has so much passion.

Shout-outs; Bek.
I know you probably won't reply to me about this. But, I just wanted to let you know all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment