Saturday, February 2, 2013

But, you gotta keep your head up.

Hey guys.
Its nice to finally update my blog again. Recently, my bestfriend, Jo, has been dealing with serious depression. I love him, guys! Hes fantastic and I would hate to lose him. he means a lot to me, and I would really like if you guys went to his Facebook and gave him some support(: I would love you guys forever if you did. Just go to my "friends" list and type in Jo. It would really mean a lot.

Anyway.
I went to Zumba with my mom on Thursday night because it was an hour and a half class. As me and my mom are driving there, we see this guy on his 4 wheeler, me and my mom were making fun of him because his taillight was out in the left side. We went to Zumba, and guess who it was..
JAMES. So, I go in with him and then I see KRISTA. omg. It was great. So, later, my mom stayed on the floor, and I went upstairs with them and we partied! c: I got pretty sick at the end so I sat for a few min. On the last 3 songs I did them. At the end, James and I sang "cups" and it was fun. c:

Song of the day: What makes you beautiful. This song is the song Taylor messaged me one time.

Shoutouts: no one today because i'm so tired. xD okay. bye guys(:

3 comments:

  1. AW YEAH! That's how we party, wife!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coincidence the guy you make fun of is your hubby. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete