Monday, January 28, 2013

50 Q&A'S(:


Just thought I should do this because I have the day off(:
1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
A: I love the scent "Autumn Pumpkin"! Its so fall-y.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
A:I really want Carly Rae Jespen! She would be so much fun to hang out with(:
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
A: Louis Tonmlinson. BY FAR, LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON.
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
A:I think I'll be in my late 20's(:
5. Do you know a hoarder?
A:I used to. It was me.
6. Can you do a split?
A: NO. But, i have been trying lately.
7. How old were you when you learned to ride a bike?
A: 7(:
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
A: None.. Sadly. ):
9. How many countries have you been to?
A: I'v been to Europe... so.. idk. 1..?
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
A: Nope..
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
A: Alexandrea!
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
A: Kyle or Niall.
13. What’s the worst grade you ever got on a test?
A: F.. minus.
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
A: The Brak and Zorac show. xD
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were 8?
A: A Devil. How ironic.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games, or Twilight Saga?
A: Hunger Games, and Twilight Saga(: I don't like Harry Potter...
17. Would you rather have an American accent or British accent?
A: American(:
18. Did your mother go to college?
A: She is right now, actually(:
19. Are your grandparents still married?
A: Um.. My grandpa past away in '07.
20. Have you ever taken karate?
A; I used to take Judo. But that took effort.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
A: UM. DUH. HES ONLY ONE OF THE GREATEST MUPPETS EVER.
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
A: Circus Circus in Vegas!
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
A: Italian!
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
A: Gray(:
25. Is your father bald?
A: Nope!
26. Do you know triplets?
A: No, But I know twins. The Peralta's.
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
A: I'v actually never seen either.. But Titanic(:
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
A: Dude. I AM ITALIAN. I PRACTICALLY EAT IT EVERYDAY.
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
A: TGIF. But, they closed. Sad.. )":
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
A; No.. I'm such a loser.
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores? (ie. Costco, BJ’s, etc.)
A: No.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
A: Colton or Hunter or Ruger. Dads back in '99.
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
A: Bugaboo, Boo, Bell. XD
34. Who’s your favorite person in the whole world?
A: Skyler Astin. That boy is freaking ATTRACTIVE.
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or the suburbs?
A: idk.. How about Rigby.
36. Can you whistle?
A: Actually, no...
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
A: Not anymore!
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
A: Usually...
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
A: Not really anymore, I used to.
40. What medical conditions do you have?
A: Nothing anymore. I used to be diagnosed with depression.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
A: A LOT. My mom works there c;
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
A: DUDE. THATS ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES.
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
A: Kohls! COLORED SKINNIES ALL THE WAY!
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
A: Your Tumblr is amazing!!!!!
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
A: Only if they're reallllyy good. and, off this note, if I dream about drowning, I wake up so different. i keep thinking about how you can just die so quickly and stop breathing.
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
A: All Peace Teas, and Arizonas(:
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
A: I wear : 3 or 4 All: I think around 25.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
A: Depends on my husband(:
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
A: like... 11 or 12.
50. Why do you have a blog?
A: To vent and talk about important things.

Song Of The Day: Jane Doe- NeverShoutNever. I loved this song when I first met Melissa, and I'v listened to so much more NSN since then(:

Shoutouts of the day: Bek and Dawson, my child.

This relationship is going to go farther then ever. You guys are the cutest couple ever, and I love both of you. I'm proud to have made a relationship as cute as you guys. Please stay together forever. Please.

x~.Chelsea.~x


#1•24•13<3

No comments:

Post a Comment