Monday, January 14, 2013

This Christmas break. was. the. BEST c:

Hey guys. (:
Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. With Christmas and the family being here, its just been kinda hard to get some time away from them. I'v also been pretty apart from my family. for the last week or so I have just spent time in my room and watched movies on Netflix and talked to Zach Macki. Zach Macki is Rebekah Phillips' stepbrother. Hes a really sweet guy with a great personality. I actually met a lot of amazing people on this Christmas break. Lets start off with the first person I got to know that literally scared me.. The manager at Abotts. Let me tell you the story starting from Friday morning. I had gotten home from Melissa's about 10:30, and I went downstairs to say hi to my mom. When I went down before I left she told me Rebekah had called. I was all like "OMG. YAYAYAYAY." But I kept it cool and just said "mmkay. I'll call her back." So, thats what I did. She said she was going to pick me up at 12:30 or 1. Being the loser that I was, I didn't even think twice about taking a shower because I had taken one at Melissa's. So, I just went and got my clothes and texted Bek and Melissa. I watched T.V. and waited. and waited. and WAITED. Then when 12:25 came along I texted Bek and said "HAAYY. ARE YOU COMING YET?!" She said "Were leaving now. #LiLMiSSEPiC " I was really excited (: As I waited for Bek to come I sat in the living room with my mom talking about Matt and about how everything happened with me kissing him and then him telling me he had a girlfriend. But then, Bek came. So, as I get into Bek's car, HER MOM IS PULLING A PUPPIES TEETH. This was seriously KILLING me. Anyway, When we went driving Bek and her mom were wearing pajama pants and I felt left out. So I just changed my pants in her car. No big deal. We went to Abbots and got mistletoe and candy! Later, we got this bouncy ball and tried to hit Bek's mom, but we didn't. So we just played volleyball with it and after about 5 minutes doing that, i kicked it and it POPPED. I seriously thought that no one heard, but no. The manager comes down the aisle and kept her cool. So, Julie paid for it (Julie is Bek's mom.) and we left. We picked up Sienna next, and boyyy. That was fun!

When we got back to Bek's house, I went straight to her room not caring about anything. Of course, being at her house so many times before I knew where everything was, but she had rearranged her mothertrucking room. GRR. So, I didn't know where anything was. xD So I just sat on her top bunk and waited for Bek and Sienna to come into the room. They finally did and we ran downstairs. Bek had my presents, and I opened them. I got a sign that said "Dwell In Possibility's", a 1D poster, AND A ONE DIRECTION CALENDER. :DDDD

I was suppper happyy! :DD So, Bek's mom had to leave to get Jordan and Rachel. We got to wash puppies and clean!! It was fun. So I cleaned out the freezer while Bek and Sienna cleaned the floors and the counters. Afterwards, we washed the puppies and I sat in the tub with the dogs, and washed them with Sienna while Bek brushed them. After about 3 dogs(You gotta remember that we were in the bathroom with the music blaring), Bek heard a voice outside and it was Jordan. I uhh.. pretty much freaked because from what Bek told me he's super funny and is everything a girl wants in a guy. ANYWAY. He walked in with Bek and introduced us. He said "I like this one. Shes cute." hahahahahh. I don't get that a lot. Seriously. Anyway, later after me and Sienna washed all the dogs I managed to sneak away and went downstairs to talk to Jordan and Rachel. We talked about so much.. So, we practically just played board games and the Wii until our guests came over. The first people that came over were Dawson and Isiah. We just talked to them until Julia and Bob came over, and then Marcus and Chris came over. We got to do our White Elephant gifts. Bek got a new blanket, I got Mtn. Dew and Potato Chips and so did Dawson. Julia got chocolate I think, and then Bob got a purple glowstick-flashlight-whistle thing. Sienna got a lot of Twix, and finally Isiah and Chris got chocolate. But Jordan didn't get his yet. So, he opened the one from Dawson, which was Christmas Cookies, and chocolate. Bek opened up her present from Dawson and he got her Epic Mickey 2, Chocolate, and lots of kisses ;)

Later, we played a lot of party games and Jordan and Bob told stories! They were hilarious, because they actually thought those stories were scary. Eriks was just hilarious xD
 After that I just kinda hung upstairs for a while while Bek was playing Video Games c: I played the push-up game with Erik and Will and BEAT THEMMM. >:DD Bek, Sienna, and I went into Bek's room later that night after Chris and Marcus left, we just hung out for a little while. We were playing a lot of bored games and then I forgot from the last time I was over there I had dares still to do. Which I like. Never did.

The morning after I woke up to "DAWSON. MARCUS. DAWSON. MARCUS." oh my god. These girls were STILL UP. I thought they drew on my face. But no. They didn't. Thats okay though. hhaa. Bek ended up having a MOUNTAIN DEW HANGOVER. That was hilarious. She just laid on the floor swearing. xD
We went downstairs and we were hanging out and Erik woke up. Darn. Afterwards, we just kinda hung out and played some wii, and then Sienna had to leave, and I stayed with Bek another night. the 2nd night I spent with Bek, The Macki kids came and me and Bek, being our weird selfs, watched this video "25 things to do when your bored" and one of the things was to write on post-it notes and make them creepy. So we just wrote "I watch you in your SLEEP." and "Resorting to the fridge, eh?" HAH. THEY WERE FREAKED OUTT. It was so funny. The next morning my mom and dad came to pick me up and I was pretty sad. I came home and my dad covered my eyes and took me to my room. I thought they had painted it. But no. They got me A NEW BED. I WAS SOOOO HAPPY. ITS A MEMORY FOAM BED WITH CHRISTMAS LIGHTS UNDER IT. WWHHHEEWWWWWWW.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDD
I was the happiest girl EVAR. Then, I called Julie since Bek wouldn't pick up her god dang phone, and so I just called Julie's celll! i told her that I was coming over, and I did. Bek was pretty happy to see me again. and the Macki's. I was pretty happy too. :33

Anyway, Erik, me and Bek got into a fight when Erik came back over that night. He was jealous of ME. Wtf. No ones ever jealous of me. NO ONE. Yeah. So we got the fight resolved and now Bek and Erik are closer c: I told Bek my life story and she told me hers. I had never told anyone my story before. Of my cutting. My bulling. My suicidal problem.. Nobody ever.. But, I trusted Bek, because shes my bestfriend.. And my sister. I can trust her with anything.. ANYTHING.

So.
This Christmas break was my most favorite break ever.

I love the Phillips/Macki house. I love you guys.

Song of the day; Beth- The glee cast.

Shoutout- My 2nd family. I love you guys with all I got. If I ever need a home, I know I can come to you.. I love you guys..
xx
~.Chelsea.~

No comments:

Post a Comment