Sunday, January 27, 2013

No Diggity. Don't read this unless you have seen Pitch Perfect)

Hey guys. So this is just going to be a quick post! Yesterday, I went to Fred Meyer's(ITS VERY IMPORTANT YOU NAME THE STORE BECAUSE YOU NEED TO REMEMBER WHERE YOU GOT YOUR MOST FAVORITE MOVIE EVER.) and bought it.  My grandma and me watched it right when we got home. It was so fun. I love this part;
The guy in there, is also on Glee. HES VERY ATTRACTIVE. Maybe its just how much he cares and that he can sing... I don't know.. But. Like. I didn't know that the chick was going to throw up in the beginning!!! And then when they fight and the girl starts making a throw-up angel. EW. xD
Turn the beat around.
I love Fat Amy. Her, and the Chinese girl, and Becca are my favorite Bella's. My favorite Trembles are Bumper, the one with glasses, and of course. Skyler Austin. <3
One of my favorite scenes is when Fat "Amy" (HER REAL NAME IS PATRICIA. XDD) is filling up the bus with gas and bumper throws the burrito. Amy's all like "I'V BEEN SHOT!!" Oh my gosh. I love that scene. Also, The riff off and the one where Skyler is showing her the Breakfast club. I really wanted them to kiss.... )': Anyway,
Pitch Perfect has inspired me so much. I love it.

Song Of the day: ANY PITCH PERFECT SONG.

Shoutouts; none. Sorry guys(:

No comments:

Post a Comment