Saturday, January 26, 2013

Kisses, Opposites, and Wrestling.

Opposite Day 2013 was my first opposite day with my bestfriends. So. Here's how it went.
Rebekah was Dawson
Sienna was Marcus
Kelsie was Isiah
I was Taggert.
Taggert was me.
Isiah was Kelsie.
Marcus was Sienna.
Dawson was Rebekah.
This my friends, was so much fun. But, Taggert wasn't there on Friday because he had wrestling tournament in Minniko. I hope he did really good(: I'll get to see him on Monday.

This my friends, IS WHAT I CREATED. 
Yes, I did create Bek and Dawson!
Wanna hear the story, kids?
WELL TOO FREAKING BAD, YOUR GUNNA HEAR IT ANYWAY.
 
So, It all started the first time we ever had an advisory activity. I saw Bek, went over to here she introduced me to a lot of her friends I hadn't  met yet. So, being the awkward girl I am I went up to Dawson and said "Hey, You should go kiss Bek. PLeeaassee" And then Dawson's all like "Nah."
So, Next I went up to Bek and asked her to do the same thing. Shes all like "OH MAI HECK. NOO."
So, the day right after the advisory, BAM. THEIR GOING OUT. PEOPLE. I MADE THIS 4 MONTH RELATIONSHIP. ITS LIKE... I'M THE RELATIONSHIPS' MOMMY AND IT IS MY CHILD. OMG. IMMA MATCH MAKER... I WANT A SHOW ON BRAVO. NOW.
YEAAYYY :DDD
 
lol. Okay. So With Taggert and everything.
Shandi chewed me out the other day because she's his cousin and she doesn't approve of it..? Who the hell does she think she is telling me what to do with MY RELATIONSHIP. I mean really. What would she do if I was her boyfriend's cousin and told her I was pissed off and didn't approve of it. Taggert makes me feel happy. Why can't people just back off about it and stop. I mean really.
 
Anyway.
 
Song of the Day: The Line by The Eastern Sea. I heard this song on Buckwild and absolutely fell in love with it. "There is so much, to be judged, if you only knew. But there's a line as long as time on the right hand side of paradise. And I should probably smile, but all I want is you. Down the street, once a week. I will go to you. Fight the crowds as they scream so loud just to get a view, ohh."
 
Shout Outs Of The Day: Grandma, Taggert, and Mandi.
Grandma: thanks so much for buying me things<3 I love you forever and ever.<3
 
Taggert: hey, babe. Okay, so. uhm. I don't wanna break up with you and I really don't want you to break up with me...
 
Mandi: You are such a little bitch. YOU DECIDE THAT YOU WANNA SPREAD RUMORS ABOUT KALEB?! HE DIDN'T FUCK YOU MANDI. NO ONE WOULD. Ugh, I'm so sick of you and your little fucking problems! GO AWAY. OKAY.
 
Thanks for reading guys(: x
 
Betcha didn't know:
That I get off grounding in 1 week c:

No comments:

Post a Comment