Monday, January 21, 2013

another post c:

mmkay. So this has gotta be fast! So, Kaleb is going to start school tomorrow and I'm think he likes me... He messaged me and said "hey gorgeous :)" I was flatterd, but idk if I actually like him. anyway. now I must go. Soooo..

Song of the day : Enimies- Shinedown. The 2nd night I spen with the Bek the Macki's came over and Zach sang that song. Zach is a super epic singer.
Shoutouts;
Bek, James, and Lyla.
Bek; Hey gorgeous. I FOUND MY DARE PAPER. SO I'll do those(:
James; Heeeyyyy c: whats up? anyway. I'll see you tomarrow!!!(:
Lyla; Hey. I love your brother. but I think I will take up the job of Jr. High manager(: x

I think I'm going to start a thing where I go "Betcha didn't know"

So..
Betcha didn't know that;
I don't know if I want to meet Jacob anymore.

3 comments:

  1. OMG I DIDN'T KNOW WTF, CHELBO!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll see you tomorrow, wife. (;
    Ha, even if I've got this bet going, I'm still going to "hug" you. I MISS THE HUGS, DANG IT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete