Sunday, January 20, 2013

Don't be as worried. (Bonus Post!)

Hey guys. Jus a little bonus post to the other one I posted today.
Don't be as worried about me having breast cancer. If I did have breast cancer, It would have been already taking effect. But I'm hoping to go back to the doctor in a little while. I've told everyone that has read my blog and messaged me on Facebook, that I won't leave you guys. I promise. I know that if I do, that I don't have a choice, but I need to be strong right now, and when you guys are sad, it makes me think that I really need to be stronger about this, but sometimes I just break down and cry. I don't want to have Breast cancer. No one does. But please, the less you worry, the less I will. It will be better for everyone if we don't think about it. Please guys... For me.

~.Chelsea.~

1 comment: