Sunday, January 20, 2013

Problems.

And I heard you noticed every day while I've been here beside myself
How your bedroom smells just like me and how you found somebody else
But there's a letter that I wrote you just on the back of your top shelf
In case you think the things I've told you, you will hear from someone else

It talks about the things I feel when it's just us inside the dark
About the things I like to think while you lay so close to my heart
And I can't seem to find the words I mean so I try to hold my tongue
While I lay wide awake and restless you should read it says,

Go to hell if you're reading this and I'm not here
Take your someone else and let me make this crystal clear that,
That I don't need your help and I'm okay by myself
You can go to hell.

Why do I keep thinking about you. About that kiss. About everything that happened that night.
The tickle fights. The kisses. The jokes. Just the night in general.
I still think about you, Matt. I really like you, but I don't even know if you still have a girlfriend. Ugh. I really hate you, but I love you too.
This is so hard for me right now.
But.
At least I have a lot of friends to keep me positive in this life(:

So on my Facebook I said "If you like this status I will put 3 confessions on my blog"
So, here's those 3 confessions.

1: I have never cried at a movie except for Bolt because my dog, Hunter, and I are just like Penny and Bolt<3

2: The only REAL friend I have had in a while is Rebekah Phillips.

3: I can't have caffeine because I might possibly have breast cancer.

Now, the last confession is soo important.
I might have breast cancer because I found a lump and I went to the doctor and he said stay off for a while and come back to have him check me out again. So far, since December 10th(my last appt.),  It hasn't really gone down yet. I have been so incredibly worried lately. But, hopefully Its just a weird thing and that it would go away.
But. I'm trying not to think about it as much..

Song of the day: The Line by The Eastern Sea. I heard this song on Catfish and it reminded me of Taggert.

Shoutout of the day: Rebekah Phillips and James Facer.

Rebekah: Hey sisstaa! I hope your having a good day. I'm glad I posted that on Facebook because I didn't know you were having a horrible day,and I'm glad I fixed it.I also hope we can have a Valentines Day party at your or my house(: That would be GREAT. I love you!(:

James: Hey Bro. I hope your bet is going well. But you gotta split that 5 dollars in half because I want money because I don't get to hug you for another freaking month. This is MESSED UPP. Anyway, I hope you can go to Portland(: I really want you to go because it would be a big thing for you and I would be really happy if another changing experience happened again.

Anyway.
Thanks for reading guys c:
~..Chelsea..~

No comments:

Post a Comment