Friday, January 18, 2013

Weddings, PTC's, and crushes(:

Wednesday was the wedding between Tristen and Kade, and I was all dressed up c:
I had my white dress, and my high tops! I loved my outfit (:
Anyway, I made cake Tuesday night and that was fun. I always enjoy baking. I just do!(: So, I get to school and go into Rucklos' classroom and Mrs.Smith(the math teacher) was teaching her something new on her iPad(: Later, I put paper hearts around the classroom and on the floor and such, and wrote on the board. So, the wedding started and Tristen was about to say "I Do" when SOMEONE PANTSED KADE. It was hilariousss.
Anyway,
The cake was AMAZING<3 Everyone loved it(:

So, PTC's went kinda well.. The only classes I am struggling with are Math and Yearbook. I hate Math so much, but I gotta try to make it a B because I start to get Credits next year..

And my crushes. You guys already know I have a crush on my Jersey boi, Jacob.
But we are 2 years away from meeting, Sadly. I love Jacob so much. But, again. 2 years.
So.
Taggert Andersen(:
He's a wrestler and he, I think and hope, he likes me back. I know for a fact that he kinda likes me because hes giving me all the signs.. But I don't really know how Ed, His dad, will think about it if me and Taggert go out. Last year, in track, there was a girl named, Lyla. She was my Best Friend in track. She told me that I could maybe be manager with her for the High School, But I never truly talked to her dad about it..So, I was talking to her yesterday and she said she would ask her dad again.. I'm kinda scared. But, Taggert had to leave early yesterday. I'm pretty sure that he already knows I like him. Because, Juliana was like "Taggert, I think she likes you!" I laughed. I was all like "maybe.." and Taggert got really awkward.
Anyway.

Song of the day; Oppa Gondom Elf(: My mom/ bestfriend/ sister- Rebekah Phillips (lilmissepic.blogspot.com) and me wrote this.(:

Shoutouts of the day; Melissa, Lyla, Bek, James, and Grace.

Melissa- what the heck!! We haven't been talking AT ALL ): What happened?!
Lyla- I hope your dad said yes(: That would be greatt(:
Bek- hey sexy santaa!! That was funny when I scared you when you were in Advisory :P
James- Imma miss you when you go to Portland.
Grace- WHERE THE HECK WERE YOU THE LAST 2 FREAKING DAYS?! I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY BABAYY. ):

'~'

No comments:

Post a Comment