Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Valentines Day! ♥

hey guys(:
So this year I might and might not have a valentine. But, I wanted to tell you guys who I want as my valentine..
I wanted my best friend, James Facer..Yeah, I know thats  HUGE surprise. But, I kinda just wanted him to be mine because hes my husband. And even though we have had many fights, I kinda wanted to give him a break. c:
He likes Taylor though ):
So its probably a no. and I really hope that Bek's not mad at me for it.. Because, well.. I lahve her. and her boyfriend. HAH. THAT WAS THE LONGEST KISS EVER TODAY.
Bek and Dawson. Oh.. BOY HOWDY. They always have the longest kisses. Its so cutee c:
So, today I screeched when they kissed. SCREECHED. hah(: It was really funny(:
I'm excited that I'm getting my room painted because its going to be painted TEAL. TEEAALL<3333
Finally. my favorite color as my room<3 YEAY. (;

Okay.

Song of the day; Thrift Shop by Macklemore. This song is literally my favorite song at the moment and its a really good, catchy song c:

Shoutouts; James, Bek, and Grace.

James: Hello, love c: I hope that you get past your bet when you turn 16 you better give me a big hug :DD

Bek: Hello there babay dolll :DD Your amazing and I love your face SOOO much c:

Gracie; Hey there, fag c; Your amazing for TRYING to teach me yoga. I love yoga now. but um.. Lets work on me not putting my butt in your face next time. mmkay? K.

Bye guys(:

4 comments:

  1. Ha, I promise you, wifey. When this cursed bet is over, you're getting a huge hug from me. (: If I was going to be here for Valentine's Day, I would probably be your Valentine. BUT, I'll be in Portland, remember?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?!?!?! WTF KIND OF CRAP IS THAT. GGGRRRR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw. Doesnt bother me thatd youd ask him. He was never ever my valentine, so its all good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete