Friday, June 28, 2013

Losing him..

Now, for all of you who realize that I'm going out with Trevor, I know. I'm not saying that I'm going to break-up with Trev, I'm just saying. Its going to be hard for me to do this blog post- so please don't hate on me for it..

I need to forget about.. well.. Taylor.
But its so hard.. He keeps coming back to my mind and its like its impossible for him to leave it. I'm an idiot for leaving him hanging in the first place. He was everything that a girl wants and I just couldn't see that. I have so many emotions and feelings for him and I just can't express this to anyone, not even James. Its like  I'm in love, but at this age, I can't be. It's like he put a spell to love him forever and I just can't deal with this.. Hes so special to me, and I feel like every time I talk to him I need to spill my feelings for him, and I know I can't do that because it will just make everything worse. I really have no idea what I'm going to do. I wish someone would help me just figure all of this out. I feel so lost. And I'm posting this on here because I know he won't read it.

Sorry for rambling about my love life that's horrible -_- Anyway, Phillip came over today and to be honest, it made me happy. We talked about our life's and how bad they suck. Then, we got happy. We have a friendship rock that we bite every time we see each other.  I have to admit, Phillip has probably always been there for me when nobody else was. I mean, I do have other friends that were, but I felt like I could only trust Phillip with those things, ya know? So, we laughed, snapchatted Marco, and basically just had a great time.

These last 2 days have been great. I'm trying to beat my streak which was 4 days. (During Christmas at Rebekah's) Love you guys <3

Song Of The Day: Spend The Night- Charlie Puth. You guys can find Charlie on YouTube, and this song on Spotify. I love this song so much, and I cried really bad the first time I listened to it.

** No shoutout** I'm no longer going to do shoutouts unless its a big thing. Okay?

betcha didn't know that i'm a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment