Saturday, November 10, 2012

November 10th, 2012.

Sorry I didn't post yesterday! I got a little busy with watching "The Hangover" and drinking vitamin water..
teehee(:
Anywayy!!
I went to Zumba and I sware, I looked like a DIEING WHALE while I worked out. I haven't gone to Zumba in over 6 months ): Well, my grandpa is stranded in the woods (his cabin) in Island Park because his truck broke down.. So hes there for a week until someone can get it fixed. Thats pretty sad.. We were COMPLETELY dead at the Veterans Day Assembly. We weren't as loud as we should have been, and we could have sand more tall.. I heard a few "eee" voices. But other then that, it was pretty good. Juan picked me up and carried me like 578341 times. So that was fun... I tried tackling Krista.. It didn't work out very well... I still LOVE spooning and tackling Bek though(:

Awwh. Bek Shes my bestfriend<3
Shes one of my inspirations for EVERYTHING(: Yes, even that.
I love that I can talk to her about anything and I was almost crying tears of joy when I heard she wasen't moving :)
Me and her have been such great friends!! I love her sooooo much!!!

Bek has been so amazing and I enjoy every minute with her<33

No comments:

Post a Comment