Thursday, November 15, 2012

When I fall, I fall hard.

Monday to today have been the bestest days of my life. Yes. I said bestest. Get over it.

I have been talking to Jacob more and more lately, and we have decided that hes coming to the "potato state" when he gets his licence. In 3 years I might actually get to see the love of my life. Yes, I know I'm only 13, and its weird to be thinking of this, but he has promised me so many things. He broke up with his girlfriend because of me.. He's staying single until he finally meets me. I'm have to say. I'm happy about it(: Hes an "Overly Attached Boyfriend" See this picture?

His friend asked him how he would have sex with me, and he showed him on a bean bag chair (I worry about him sometimes.) and then he kicked it aside and his friend said "WHY'D YOU KICK CHELSEA YOU ABUSIVE SICK FUCK?!" I laughed sooo hard xD


Okayy...
I gotta go. A STORMS A COMIN.
~Chelseaa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment