Thursday, November 8, 2012

November 8, 2012.

First day of blogging. okay. Lets just start off with that I love you for looking at my blog. You have now made me smile.(: So thankss!(:
About 2 days ago I got told that my Best Friend in the whole world is moving. I don't care where shes moving. Either its Korea or Rexberg, I will miss her with all my heart and I break out into tears whenever I think of it..

I love my "Husband", James(: 
Hes freaking amazing! I can't ever go to Zumba with him. Makes me soo mad.
Everyone thinks its so creepy that I always hug him :P

Anywayyy.
Zach asked me out yesterday and I said yes... I wanna break-up with him now. I wanna ethier go out with Bo Burnham, or Juan. idk :/ Colton likes me I think.. weirdd..(:

Anyway, I will end my blogs with quotes from things I LOVE(:

"Bek will always be my #1 and my mom is my mom..."
-James Facer.

(Tomorrow; Rebekah<3)

No comments:

Post a Comment