Sunday, November 11, 2012

November 11th,2012

I'm so tired right now.. I stayed up watching Bo Burnham and eating candy yesterday and now I'm just tired. So, I decided to draw the Tumblr. Sign and I'm still working on it.

I'm having a few problems.. with money. and crushes D}:

My money troubles are with Christmas coming up, and painting my room... I'm planning on painting my room teal before February of 2013. I have to save up at least half of my money so that I can pay my dad when he does it. I also need money for Christmas presents..

My crushes are all over the place. Theres so many..

But one in particular. Jacob Beckett.
hes a boy from Dover that make me smilee<3
I can't get over what he sent to me..
He said this; 
Hey, Chelsea, by the time you read this, i'm sound asleep, i wish you the sweetest dreams and a good night. I'll talk to you tomorrow, i promise i won't forget to message you. Love you <3

I was so happy :)

I promised him that when I met him, we would be bestfriends forever, and get married and have pony children(: Just saying.

Okay, so this may be offensive to Bek, But Mandi Thornton is sooo mean. Shes also a HUGE cheater. Had a fight with her today and cheating makes you look bad, Just saying. Oh, and alllll of those pictures? Your not being "hot" Your being a slut.

Again, I'm sorry Bek.. I love you, but its my opinion about her..


I tried to find my bestfriend, Alexandra Ogden, on facebook today. Nope. Nothing. I miss her so much. I haven't seen her since I moved to a Rigby school... I often think about what it would be like to go back and enroll in Clair E. Gale or Eagle Rock.. I don't know. I learned that I start getting my collage credits this year.. and I need 50. So. YAY(: I'm pretty happy.(:


I'm not happy about me not being in Choir for the rest of the year. I'm pissed and sad that I can't see Burrows anymore after this tri... )''':

Stupid Yearbook..

Well. My blog has changed because I added fontssss. I like it(: Okay. Well, I better go mozy off to bed and dream about cats and dogs getting along.

Goodnight,
~Chelsea. x

1 comment: