Wednesday, April 24, 2013

25 days♥ **CHARNIE UPDATE**

"I love you is a hard thing to say, harder to mean it, and even more hard to keep the saying strong."
-Chelsea-Evelyn Moore

Hey, my little Simpkins!
 Oh, wait.. I haven't told you guys about my mascot yet, have I? Well, the only people who know are my 2nd family(The Macki's). So I guess I'll have to tell you guys about him! So, recently I made myself a mascot, and its a cat. he's on my cover photo on the top of my blog. This is him: 
He's cute, huh?
I don't really know why I chose him out of all the other animals, but eh. I like his fangs(: So he's my mascot, and I'm calling my fans "Simpkins." So, I call you guys Simpkins from now on.<3

Okay, so me and Arnie are still currently in a relationship,and i am seriously the happiest girl in the whole world. He is just so sweet, and incredible. I think this is the best relationship I have been in. Its also the longest. Well, no its not. But whatever, we will be together for a while.I know it. 

Song of the day: Garbage Truck-Sex Bomb-Omb. This is from Scott Pilgrim and its AMAZING.

Shout out of the day: Dawson.

Daws, you NEED to bring me my monster! Please!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment