Sunday, April 7, 2013

I officially hate you.

Okay, so in my last post, I said I was going to talk about the horrible Mandi & Phebe situation that happened a few months ago. So, if you read my blog, you should probably be reading Rebekah's blog too because she was involved in this too.

 I'm going to say this once: IF YOU DID NOT READ THIS BLOG: http://thescootalooser.blogspot.com/2012/11/yeah-im-sick-of-getting-called-out-of.html I REALLY SUGGEST YOU DO OR ELSE THIS POST WILL NOT MAKE ANY SENSE WHAT SO EVER.

Okay, so how this started was with cheating in a relationship, right? Well, cheating has become a HUGE thing everywhere. Facebook, real life, everywhere. I was recently on Omegle the other day, and I went on spy question. The first question I saw? "If you were in a relationship, and you knew that the other person was cheating, what would you do? I really need advice."

Of course, unlike other people, I was going to give this person advice.

Me: You need to confront them, leave them, and tell somebody. We all need to tell someone about what has been happening and you just need to cry. Its happened to me before as well. And, I've been in fights FOR cheating. Not because I was, but because I confronted the person who was cheating(they were cheating on one of my friends) So, the best thing to do, is to smile, and when you know that someone is going to be there, or even a pet, or stuffed animal, sit down and talk to the/it. It will make you feel so much better.

Later, I gave them my twitter, and we chatted. She's a super nice girl, and she fell for the wrong guy. I am not going to give out her name, or any of our messages because she told me not to, but she is super nice.  She doesn't deserve to go through this pain, nobody ever does.

Back to the story. So, Phebe was riding my bus for a week and I HATED talking to her. Like, ligitamentally HATED talking to her. But, I fought it  out and we started talking about it. She said that she had nothing to do with it, but the vice principle said that PHEBE said I hit her?! How the hell does that make sense? oh yeah, It DOESN'T. God. She pisses me off so much sometimes. There she goes, another lie that's pointless. This whole thing was supposed to be OVER. Bek and I didn't even think of it until some people brought it up to me about Mandi. Apparently, Mandi is trying to get ME AND BEK kicked out now. This is really pissing me off guys. Me, and Bek, We didn't do anything but help a friend.(Who is one of my bestfriends now even if he is a HUGE faggot c;)

So, that was just me ranting about that. Charnie counter: 8 days! c: I always Skype with Arnie, like. everyday, and so I'm trying to not do that because it all started when I called him. Last Friday I believe, before we went back to school after Spring Break. I was currently working on Melissa&I's Tumblr awards photo, and we were talking to eachother. He was at his aunts for some kind of party. So, I called him. We talked for like 2 hours, about serious things, about the texts I sent him on Friday (Don't ask. I was with Grace. It was BOUND to get crazy.), and about us. He's taking a huge step with us, ESPECIALLY because its long-distance. He was really confused about us being together, but I hate long distance too. I never wanted to do it again after this summer, but Arnie is different. He didn't do drugs, he didn't sware a lot, he was super sweet talking to strangers, and he was just different. The first day we met on Omegle(August 8th,2012<3333), we exchanged Twitters and Skypes. He asked for me to be his girlfriend the first day, and on August 10th I was with Katie and this kid from Rigby started messaging me on Facebook, and he told me he liked me. He was hot too. Arnie and I weren't talking, and so I broke up with him. If I hadn't done that, I wouldn't be with him today. So, that proves mistakes CAN make a positive impact. Whether its for one person, or both, It still makes it positive.

Song of the day: Steady As She Goes- The Raconteurs. This song, oh my god. Its sooo good. Thank Lowdy Jebus for this music.

Shout-outs of the day: Grace, Taylor H., Chris, Hunter, Bekolin, Mary, and James.

Grace- K-I-N-G. YOU CAN'T TAKE MY KING FROM ME YOU UGLY! c: SEX CAN WAIT, MASTURBATE! Oh my god, Grace. I freaking love you. Thanks for coming over and partying with me last Friday. It was great and note to selfs: Never stick ice down our bras again unless we absolutely need it.

Taylor H- WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! I NEVER TALK TO YOU ANYMORE! Come back!

Chris- Thanks for drugging me on Thursday. At least I didn't get paralyzed for 3 hours like with date-rape pills. BAHAH. okay, well, thanks again. -.-

Hunter- Hey, bro. I'm sorry I might have broken your heart. But, we can still be bestfriends(: Deal?

Bekolin- HEY BEK. Waz up?(: Okay, well I hope you and Daws spent a lot of time watching General Conference. I wish I could have came over and just slept, but, NOPE. I WENT TO MY GRANDMAS AND ATE TACO BELL. HAH. Anyway, we need to hang out again! Like, we really need to! Maybe next weekend?(: Mall?

Mary- Thank you so much for sitting by me on the bus EVERY morning(: We diffidently have our moments.


Thanks for readin my pointless stories of  life. It really means a lot. (:


-.Chelsea.-

4 comments:

  1. xD I love how I'm supposed to have a comment, but... I never showed up. :3
    FIX IT WIFE, FIX IT NAO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhm. Who are you to tell me what I can and cannot do?

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete