Monday, April 22, 2013

Stay Strong, and Keep Smiling.

Recently, I have been feeling sad, and guilty. I'v been feeling bad about bullying and being really rude to people. Whether its Facebook, Tumblr, Email or even in the real world. I just need to apologize to some people. So, I'm going to say something I'm sorry about and then a compliment.

James (Facer): Hey, James. I'm sorry for friend zoning you so many times. I'm also really sorry that I never hug you anymore. I'm sorry. I hope we can still do the talent show together next year! I hope you and Katelyn have a AMAZING time at prom(: Dance your socks off.

Dawson (Hammond): I'm sorry for always calling you midget boy. Even though you get called it anyway by Chris,Marcus,Braxton,Isaiah, ect. I still feel like it hurts you. I'm sorry. I hope you and Bek can be together for a LONG time. (:

Rebekah (Phillips): I'm sorry for not being there when you need me the most, and I'm sorry about not being able to hang out with you as much as we used to. I'm sorry. I love you so much though. You are one of my bestest friends ever. Thank you so much<3

Melissa (Scott): I'm sorry for annoying you and your mom, and also using your kindle to talk to Arnie. Don't forget to tell you're mom I'm sorry for that.  I'm sorry. You are super duper gorgeous and you and Justin are going to be together for a LONG time.

Grace (Richmond): I'm sorry about how I usually am a know-it-all and I don't actually know anything. You're so much more smarter. I'm sorry. You are so lucky you don't have to take the final! Luck girl!!!!

Juliana (Gates): I'm sorry for talking about you behind my back, and bullying you all through 6th grade until today. I'm sorry. It took a lot of courage for you to go up there and say sorry to Melissa. And by the way, you have super cute clothes.

Any other people I have hurt by my words or actions: I'm sorry. Today I have learned from my actions and I have learned that other people have similar stories to mine. If you guys look at my Facebook, you would have already seen my post about me being on the news. If you have not seen this video, please watch it first before you read anymore of this blog post.


Now that you have watched it, I want to let you guys know what we did.

We did many activity's. Including one called "Cross The Line." What we did was Miss. Rucklos asked us if we had been teased for our weight, hair color, clothes, talk, walk, etc.  and whoever had been teased for it would walk across the line. Whoever walked across would look at the people who did not cross and the people who did not cross would put up the "I love you" sign in sign language for the people who did cross. We also got into groups of four and we told our groups a time we got bullied, our biggest fears, and a "If you really knew me you would know..." I said that when I got called Pignose and got called Moron(my last name is Moore), my biggest fear are high dives and the dark, and I said "If you really knew me you would know that I am a huge pyro and computer Junkie." Which is true. I like fire. a lot.

Moral of this blog post: Please try to stand up for yourself or others when bullying takes place. Don't spread rumors or start them. It seriously hurts the people who you are talking about.

Song Of The Day: Boyfriend- Issues (Its a Punk Goes Pop 5 cover.) This song just makes me happy in Computer Apps.(:

Shoutouts: I kinda already did them..? But whatevs.

Arnie!
Babe, I love you so incredibly much. I was messaging Sebas, and I was telling him how Nobody and nothing can ever express the love I have for you. Together until one of us cheats!(That's how Grace put it.) I love you so much bby <3
I love you baby.<3

-Chelsea.♥

2 comments: