Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Shut up.

Okay. Most of you know by now that I COMPLETELY blew up on James yesterday. It was the right thing to do though. Sure. Rebekah is my Bestfriend  but that's not why. I was being truthful. Not a bitch. I was only trying to get through to everyone that if you work really hard to love someone, keep the devotion to them. Don't just forget about them. If you say you don't give a fuck anymore, you are completely wrong and need to SHUT THE HELL UP. You work really hard to see her and to get her to love you back, but if you get a girlfriend and that girl has a OPINION about her, don't just forget about her completely.  I stood up for Bek yesterday because I have been through ALL OF THIS. I tell the truth. I may be harsh, but its only because I try to get through to people and try to make them think long and hard about what I had said. I felt bad when you walked by me with a frown on your face today JAMES. It literally BROKE MAH HEART. But if that's what it takes to get things through your face and mind. then shall be it. I try not to be mean, but when things happen like that and people have their own opinions, I try to help them as much as possible..

Song of the day; If you cant hang- Sleeping With Sirens

i chose this song because if you can't hang then, theres the door baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment