Thursday, December 20, 2012

You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you sayI'm talking loud, not saying muchI'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochetyou shoot me down, but I get up
I'm bulletproof, nothing to losefire away, fire awayricochet, you take your aimfire away, fire awayyou shoot me down, but I won't fallI am titaniumyou shoot me down, but I won't fallI am titanium
Cut me down, but it's you who'll have further to fallGhost town and haunted loveRaise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bonesI'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm bulletproof, nothing to losefire away, fire awayricochet, you take your aimfire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fallI am titaniumyou shoot me down, but I won't fallI am titanium
I am titanium
I am titanium
Stone hard, machine gunFired at the ones who runStone hard, as bulletproof glass
You shoot me down, but I won't fallI am titaniumYou shoot me down, but I won't fallI am titaniumYou shoot me down, but I won't fallI am titaniumYou shoot me down, but I won't fallI am titanium
.......♥

I really don't care what you guys say about me being so rude to James. Sure, In your eyes, I was mean, but in my eyes, I was truthful. and Sometimes, the truth hurts. Don't just cradle the people you love in your arms like a little baby to try to keep them safe forever... Drop them.Just like all your problems in life, you will have to drop them sooner or later. Don't be so coy about everything either. Its not attractive. and neither is jealousy. 

In this day and age, if your under the age of 18, You have no idea what love is. If you think you do, you don't. I hope every single girl in this world gets their heart broken because girls need that type of hurt to know what love is and who will hurt her and who will not. When elementary school kids talk about getting married and being in love, its cute. But when Middle School through High School do it, its just stupid. YOU CAN'T BE IN LOVE IN THIS DAY AND AGE. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD. I understand that this blog hurts people, but again. Don't drop people after you "love them" and you put so much devotion into them and then just say you don't give a fuck anymore. That just means your not worthy of that person.


Thats my story. and I'm sticking to it.


Shout-outs of the day; 

Melissa Scott; You are the bestest ever. I lahve you. :33

Rebekah Phillips; Stay strong <3

Jacob (James) Arnie Espinoza Beckett; I love youuu. Your amazing and even though you live in Jersey, I will love you :33

No comments:

Post a Comment