Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Christmas Party! :DD

Okay, so Friday. Best. Day. Evarrr. xD

Okay, so i was really excited about seeing Kyle because well.. hes the only kid I know. lol. So I went to the party, and at first i was sooo awkward. So I went up to Kali and we started talking.

Me; Hey.
Kali; Hi! Haven't seen you in a while!
Me; Yeah, I know.. You probably forgot my name.

and then I met Haley. and then omgomgomg. I met MATTHEW. Oh my god. he walked up to us and Kali was like "And then there's Matthew. So now we're not to only ones with braces here at the party." I said Hey. and Matthew was different. He wasn't like a normal guy that just said "hey." He actually asked what my name was. I smiled of course and said "Chelsea". After that we started talking and Matthew went to go talk to his mom. I asked Kali & Haley to ask Matt what he thought of me. Of course, me being 13, and him being 15, I would just thought he would have thought of me as a stupid kid. BUT NOPE :D He said this. "Shes beautiful, and if she was my girlfriend, I'd be all over her." I smiled really big.(:  So we went downstairs to Kali's room, and we all took off our shoes and layed on Kali's bed, but Matthew sat on the floor, back to the wall.I decided to roll of the bed onto the floor because the carpet was really soft. I fell off and Matt called me a goofball.(: I sat by him and then I tazered him and he tickled me. We were really hitting it off! Later Dr. Greenwald(Kali's dad) wanted us to go upstairs and mingle with everyone. I was up there for like... 5 minutes, then me and Matt went downstairs. We played tag and he tagged me so I fell on the floor and called it "base". haha(: We just sat downstairs and talked about school until the girls came downstairs. Later we just sat and then I decided to steal his phone and text Kali with it. I sent "omgomgomg I love Chelsea(:" and also " shes amazing(: " and Kali just laughed. and so I hid it and he layed over me and hes all like " Kiss?" and so we kissed<3 It was amazing. and I gave him back his phone. Later he had his arm over me and his mom came down and he had to leave. So he went upstairs and before he did, We kissed again. He has the most amazingest kiss ever :D So after the party we left and I thought about the kiss all night and all Saturday and all today. I love Matthew Goriup. #Iloveyousososososomuch. <3
So I asked him today what his favorite part about the party and he did the winky face ;) It was my favorite part too! :DD

Song of the day; Kiss you; One Direction. I wonder why that's the song.(:

Shoutout of the day;  Matthew. Duhh. Hes amazing. I think that he is the cutest guy ever.and the Best Kisser ever. just pointing that out.

:D

~..x..Chelsea..x..~

No comments:

Post a Comment