Friday, December 21, 2012

The beginning of "Pig-Nose".


Pig-nose.

When I first moved to Rigby, I was 6. I stayed in Idaho Falls school until my parents sent me to school in Rigby in forth grade. I was sad to be leaving Idaho Falls and all of my friends that lived there. I knew from that moment that I wouldn’t be able to talk or see them anymore. I only kept in touch with a few of my Idaho Falls friends because they were closer then others. I missed Idaho Falls, and I still do today. I truly want to move back, but then I’ll miss my Rigby friends. Anyway, my first day in forth grade went well. I already knew a girl there because she was on my softball team. Her name was Paige Beddes. We were pretty good friends since we already knew each other. My forth grade teacher was really nice to us and we played meeting games with everyone on the first day. I met Sariah Campbell that day. She was another one of my best friends for a long time, but she just recently moved to Boise. About half way through the year, I started being bullied. I was called really bad names and wasn’t liking it too much. I just kinda laughed through it most of the time. It was really hard to be bullied, especially at such a young age of 9. It really got bad when people started saying that I had a pig nose. I was so sad and I just wanted to stay home and cry. I didn’t want to go back that next day and have It happen to me again. Have people called me pig nose and a freak. I just wasn’t  up to going to school and being bullied. I’m always really happy when summer comes along because I don’t see the people from school anymore and I don’t get bullied. When I came back all 5th,6th, and 7th grade years, it kept happening. Only it was worse bulling. Its like when I get older, the worse to bulling comes.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Im so sorry that happens to you. People call me pig nose too or miss piggy.

    ReplyDelete